Harrisburg, PA 17130
I have a client located near Harrisburg, PA that has an immediate need for a Civil Engineer.
We are looking for a civil engineering with 2 to 10+ years of experience. Our client is willing to look at a wide range of experience.
- Candidate will be involved in all phases of Civil Engineering including design along with regulations and permitting.
- Site inspections and will research the building codes and zoning for projects
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of erosion control, sediment and stormwater
- Land development experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- EIT or PE
- Structural Knowledge/Experience
- This company does mostly residential and smaller commercial projects.
Candidate will be involved in all phases of Civil Engineering. This will include design along with regulations and permitting. Candidate will perform site inspections and will research the building codes and zoning for projects and will then write reports, letters, etc. to the appropriate municipalities for permitting and approvals. Design work will be done in AutoCAD on Stormwater, Erosion and Sediment, and Land Development.
- $25-50/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent positions. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144