3535 Colonnade Parkway Birmingham, AL 35243
Selectek has a client that is looking to hire a Civil Engineer to be responsible for grading plan design, stormwater management and design, erosion control planning and design, and coal combustion by-product disposal facility layout and design (landfill design) associated with preparing construction drawings.
Pay: Depends on exp.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Minimum three (3) yrs.’ exp. in sitework design.
- Working knowledge of erosion control and stormwater requirements for the Georgia Environmental Protection Division, Alabama Department of Environmental Management, and Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, as required for preparing erosion control plans.
- Highly proficient using Hydraflow Express, Hydraflow Hydrographs, Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis, as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Highly Proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D for sitework and earthwork designs.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and review sitework drawings and design documents including specifications and calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop scope definitions, schedules, and material and work hour quantities for cost estimates.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment. Must be organized, have good communication skills, be able to work well with others to reach a common goal, and be willing to proactively coordinate with other design disciplines to resolve engineering related issues.
- Registered Professional Engineer (in Civil) a plus.
- HEC-RAS and HEC-HMS a plus.
- TerraModel exp. a plus.
Please send an updated copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com