Birmingham, AL 35203
I have a client located in Birmingham, Alabama that has an immediate need for a Civil Engineer.
- Civil Engineer responsible for preparing construction documents, and capable of reviewing and preparing reports, maps, drawings and related items associated with the projects.
- Designing projects including land planning, public and private road systems, storm drainage, utilities, site grading, soil erosion and sediment controls, hydrology, hydraulics, storm drainage and traffic control plans.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- P.E. preferred, E.I.T encouraged to apply if P.E license can be obtained within one (1) year of hire.
- MicroStation and Inroads
- 4 Years Design Experience Minimum, in general transportation and/or site design
Additional Information/Preferred experience:
- Hours and Shift: 8-5, some flexibility
- $$65-75k (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a Direct Hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144