Civil Designer- Civil 3D
Birmingham, AL 35243
I have a client located in Birmingham, AL that has an immediate need for a Civil Designer.
- A Civil Designer responsible for site work drafting, which includes grading plan design, storm water management and design, erosion control planning and design, and coal combustion by-product disposal facility layout and design (landfill design).
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in site work drafting and design.
- General knowledge of erosion control and storm water requirements for the Georgia Environmental Protection Division, Alabama Department of Environmental Management, and Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality as required for preparing erosion control plans.
- Highly Proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D for site work and earthwork drafting. TerraModel experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop material takeoffs for cost estimates including earthwork volumes and other site work related items.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Prefer Heavy Industrial background- Utility, Power, etc.
- $40-$48/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6-month long contract assignment with the possibility of going longer. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144