Civil CAD Designer
840 E. McKellips Road Bldg 2, Suite 108 Mesa, AZ 85203
Selectek is currently working with a client that is looking to add a Civil CAD Designer responsible for developing conceptual designs, reviewing drawings produced by CAD Technicians, and for providing support to less experienced drafters. Responsible for designing project-specific templates and facilitating internal workflow, as required.
Pay Rate: $20-30/hr
6 Month Temp to Perm
- Information Assessment – Research and review project requirements and design information to determine if it is sufficient to complete the design while ensuring that the design concept can be met
- Production Coordination – Coordinate with other Project Managers and Engineers to establish essential functions and deadlines necessary to finish specific projects
- Setup – Determine appropriate methods to create drawings using either a CAD template customized to the client’ s requirements, a standard template designed for the specific type of work, or by updating an existing CAD file
- Drafting – Complete the drawing process using the information contained within the documents and in line with the Scope of Work; make necessary corrections to existing drawings following quality review process
- Quality Control – review drawings from other drafters to ensure alignment with scoping and corporate drafting standards
- Drawing Presentation – Present and explain completed designs to appropriate personnel for review, adjustments, and/or delivery
- Drafting Support – Provide technical and procedural support to CAD Technicians and Designers
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- 2+ Years' experience in Civil Design.
- Wireless Telecom industry experience is a huge plus, but not an absolute need.
For immeidate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts - atibbetts at Selectek.com