Mableton, GA 30122
I have a client located near Mableton, GA that has an immediate need for a CNC Programmer.
- A CNC Programmer to program CNC blanking and bending equipment, design and purchase CNC punching and bending tools, provide CNC tooling and part cost estimates for customer quotes, create and modify part production drawings using AutoCAD, provide technical support and work with design engineers and customers to design products for CNC manufacturing process.
- Perform CNC programming for all production equipment. Write programs and modify existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Experience with CAM Software (ability to write programs from 2D or 3D models) (MasterCAM preferred but willing to look at other CAM software).
- Certification from a technical school, or at least 3 years’ experience in CNC programming, or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability using CAD software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Inventor preferred).
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or blueprint form.
- Hours- M-F: 6: 00am – 4: 00pm or work 4 10’ s
- $22-25/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144