Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a CNC Programmer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable manufacturer.
- A CNC Programmer responsible for developing software programs that direct CNC (computer numerically controlled) machines to cut and shape metal. Using 3-dimensional computer designs (CAD models) and/or blueprints that define the configuration of the required component.
- CNC Programming experience with any of the following: Panel Bender, CNC Press Brakes, Robotic CNC Press Brake, 3-Axis Router Table, Water Jet, CNC Fiber Lasers, 5-Axis Extrusion Machining Center, Robotic Hardware Insertion, Robotic Welding Cells.
- Knowledge of raw materials (i.e. mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum)
- Experience with PUMA CAM
- Ability to pick-up new CAM/Software’ s quickly
- Supervisory experience
- Metal fabrication background
- $24-31/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org