I have a client located near Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a CNC Programmer.
- A CNC Programmer/Operator responsible for programming 5-axis machines, setting up tooling programs and setting machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Create and modify programs using CAM interface.
- Must have the CNC Operations Certificate.
- CAM Programming-prefer PUMA
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Experience on Emmegi or Elumatec highly preferred
- Experience on PUMA (CAM) software highly preferred
- Familiarity with engineering and fabrication drawings
The main focus is going to be programming the machines.
- $20-25/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144