CNC Programmer - Mastercam
Austell, GA 30122
The programmer will be programming CNC blanking and bending equipment, designing and purchasing CNC punching and bending tools, providing CNC tooling and part cost estimates for customer quotes, creating and modifying part production drawings using AutoCAD, providing technical support and working with design engineers and customers to design products for CNC manufacturing process.
- Certification from a technical school, or at least 3 years’ experience in CNC programming, or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability using CAD software (AutoCAD and Inventor preferred).
- Experience with CAM Software (ability to write programs from 2D or 3D models) (MasterCAM preferred).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply concepts of shop math, algebra and geometry.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or blueprint form.
- Ability to work patiently to achieve the necessary precision demanded by the profession.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- $22-25/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com