840 E. McKellips Road Bldg 2, Suite 108 Mesa, AZ 85203
A CAD Technician for developing conceptual designs, reviewing drawings produced by CAD Technicians, and for providing support to less experienced drafters. Responsible for designing project-specific templates and facilitating internal workflow, as required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and drafting techniques.
- Ability to analyze information to ascertain relevance and to visualize in 3-D.
- Oral and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly express questions and explanations and to make suggestions.
- Competent and proficient in the use of computers.
- Adept at making design related decisions once appropriate information is gathered from various sources.
- 2 Years of Drafting Experience in Civil Engineering, Wireless Telecommunications, or a related Industry.
- Experience in the Wireless Telecommunications Industry a plus but not a requirement.
Responsible for developing conceptual designs, reviewing drawings produced by other CAD Technicians, and for providing support to less experienced drafters. Responsible for designing project-specific templates and facilitating internal workflow, as required.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Information Assessment – Research and review project requirements and design information to determine if it is sufficient to complete the design while ensuring that the design concept can be met.
- Production Coordination – Coordinate with other Project Managers and Engineers to establish essential functions and deadlines necessary to finish specific projects.
- Setup – Determine appropriate methods to create drawings using either a CAD template customized to the client’ s requirements, a standard template designed for the specific type of work, or by updating an existing CAD file.
- Drafting – Complete the drawing process using the information contained within the documents and in line with the Scope of Work; make necessary corrections to existing drawings following quality review process.
- Quality Control – review drawings from other drafters to ensure alignment with scoping and corporate drafting standards.
- Drawing Presentation – Present and explain completed designs to appropriate personnel for review, adjustments, and/or delivery.
- Drafting Support – Provide technical and procedural support to CAD Technicians and Designers.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Pay Rate: $20/hr. - $30/hr.