Peachtree Corners, GA 30097
Our client is currently seeking a CAD Drafter. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
This person will be assisting the engineering staff by updating or creating new schematics, mechanical part drawings, assembly drawings, and bills of material for ground based antenna systems for satellite communications. Additional responsibilities include interacting with the production team to, generate engineering change orders to make corrections or incorporate design upgrades.
- 2+ years of experience as a CAD Drafter
- Knowledge of how to layout electrical schematics & cable assembly drawings per IEEE and IPC standards
- Knowledge of how to dimension & annotate mechanical part and assembly drawings per ASME Y14.5
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Attention to detail for checking drawings and Bills of Material for accuracy and completeness
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- US citizenship required
- 2+ years of drafting experience using 3D CAD software, such as SolidWorks
- Experience using PLM systems such as Agile is a plus
- $25-29/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to possible perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org