Dunwoody, GA 30328
Selectek is currently working with a client in Dunwoody, GA that has an immediate need for a CAD Drafter.
Our client has an immediate need for a CAD operator to join their team to assist them with project work for a major telecommunication company. This position will assist with transferring hard copy utility records to digital format utilizing a proprietary CAD software. The position requires detail-oriented professionals who are highly productive and organized.
Any experience utilizing CAD software (AutoCAD/MicroStation/ESRI/MapInfo) for mapping purposes would be helpful. As would a degree or certificate in GIS or CAD.
- You will be converting Verizon records that are currently paper format to digital. You will be working with poles, devices, Ariel cable, underground cable, man holes and other similar points on the map and digitizing them all.
- The software they use is a proprietary software, but it is similar to MicroStation and they will teach you the software.
- 6 plus months of CAD drafting experience is preferred
- Associates degree in Drafter/Designer or on the job drafting experience
- AutoCAD or MicroStation experience
This is temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.