1725 Breckinridge Blvd Duluth, GA 30096
A CAD Drafter will be to assist the engineering staff by updating or creating new schematics, mechanical part drawings, assembly drawings, and bills of material for ground-based antenna systems for satellite communications. Additional responsibilities include interacting with the production team to, generate engineering change orders to make corrections or incorporate design upgrades.
- 2+ years of experience as a CAD Drafter
- Knowledge of how to layout electrical schematics & cable assembly drawings per IEEE and IPC standards
- Knowledge of how to dimension & annotate mechanical part and assembly drawings per ASME Y14.5
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Attention to detail for checking drawings and Bills of Material for accuracy and completeness
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- US citizenship required
- 2+ years of drafting experience using 3D CAD software, such as SolidWorks
- Experience using PLM systems such as Agile is a plus
Pay Rate: $24/hr. - $29/hr. DOE