CAD Drafter - Telecom Cell Sites | Tulsa, OK
Are you a CAD Operator who has experience in structural and electrical drafting for wireless cell sites? Are you interested in a great full time, long term career where you can establish job security in the telecom industry?
We have an opening for a rapidly growing Telecom company in the Tulsa, OK area. They are looking to bring on an experienced CAD Drafter to deliver completed drawings on upgrades and modifications to existing wireless tower sites.
- This is fast paced work so you need to be a quick learner who can be flexible and handle working on multiple projects
- Prepare and update drawings
- Research local codes, utilities, aerial images, and jurisdictions
- Determine if necessary documents are available
- Create drawings using CAD templates and customize as needed
- Make corrections once client or quality control has reviewed the drawings
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- On the job working experience in wireless telecom drafting
Pay: $17-$22 per hour
Schedule: M-F; 8-5 (possible flex time)
Location: Tulsa, OK
Length: Our client is ultimately looking to add a permanent member to the team. This is a 6 month temp to direct placement. We are looking for candidates who are seeking long term/permanent employment.
If you are interested or would like more information on this position please click the apply button or contact me directly at: