5075 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA 30342
A CAD Designer to use Autodesk Inventor to create 3D models and presentations from 2D drawings and designs in AutoCAD, assist in project management and coordinate between customers, contract manufacturers, and other engineers/designers on staff.
- Associates Degree or higher.
- 3+ years’ experience in 3D Design.
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- BSME or BSCE
- Project Management experience working at a manufacturer.
- Prior experience designing industrial ductwork.
- If from a structural background, experience using RISA is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working with customer specifications, or in collaboration with other engineers, design and develop equipment in a 3D environment (Autodesk Inventor).
- Evaluate designs with an appreciation for manufacturability and overall cost.
- Provide accurate bills of material.
- Provide product improvement solutions for existing designs.
- Work and communicate effectively alongside company engineers, shop assembly personnel, shop welders, procurement personnel and customers.
- Ability to assist in other areas of the company business, as needed. These areas may include procurement, service support and project management.
Pay Rate Range: $24.00/hr. - $28.85/hr.