Automation Controls Engineer
Northern Minneapolis, MN 55370
Our client is currently seeking a Controls Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable automated equipment manufacturer.
- In this position, you will be writing code in PLC and HMI software, in addition to making modifications, testing, debugging and commissioning for automated equipment.
- Additional duties will include specifying parts, drawing diagrams and following the projects through assembly.
- The Engineer will also travel to customer sites for commissioning of equipment, ensuring that specifications are met and assisting in training customers' personnel as needed (travel is estimated to be about 20-30%).
- Average work weeks be 50+ hours (1.5 for OT hours will be paid)
- 2+ years of PLC programming experience with ControlLogix and/or other Allen Bradley systems
- HMI programming experience
- Ability to work overtime hours and travel as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’ s degree
- $22-45/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org