Acworth, GA 30102
I have a client located in Acworth, GA that has an immediate need for a Telecom AutoCAD Lead/Checker position.
- This AutoCAD Designer/Drafter role will be responsible for working on telecommunications projects. Project include wireless tower facilities, equipment on rooftops, small cell and fiber projects. The main duties will include being the checker of AutoCAD drawings (QA/QC) for right of way designs, and production CAD work for wireless towers, rooftop equipment, power, telephone, fiber and co-locations. You will also help with the CAD designing/drafting work.
- Must have 2-8+ years of AutoCAD experience.
- Telecommunications experience- including small cell, wireless tower, co-locations and/or fiber.
- Lead CAD experience
- Right of way QA/QC
- QA/QC of construction drawings
- We will also consider strong AutoCAD candidates with experience in GIS/Surveying, Architecture, outside plant design(OSP) or any form of low voltage systems design such as security alarms, fire alarms, voice & data, and sound systems for commercial building.
This is a 6-month contract assignment (with the possibility of going long term for the right candidate). For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144