207-A Jeff Davis Place Fayetteville, GA 30214
Selectek is currently working with a client to find an AutoCAD Drafter that will be responsible for transforming initial construction/engineering designs into fabrication drawings in AutoCAD, coordinating with architects, engineers, project managers and clients to ensure viability of drawings and assist on project in a support role.
Pay Rate: $18/hr. - $20/hr.
6 Month Temp to Perm
- Minimum of an Associates Degree or Technical Certification.
- Prefer 2 years work experience but willing to negotiate and train in the specialty field of aquatics.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Transform initial rough engineer/construction designs into working documents using CAD.
- Create detailed schematics. Fill out drawings with specifications, methods and codes.
- Review engineering and construction drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications, codes and standards.
- Collaborate with design originators to resolve discrepancies between original drawings and final CAD designs.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, project managers and clients to ensure viability of drawings.
- Work on projects of limited complexity in a support role.