Fayetteville, GA 30214
Our client is currently seeking an AutoCAD Drafter. In this position, you would be working for a reputable architectural & engineering firm.
- Transform initial rough engineer/construction designs into fabrication drawings using CAD.
- Create detailed schematics. Fill out drawings with specifications, methods and codes.
- Review engineering and construction drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications, codes and standards.
- Collaborate with design originators to resolve discrepancies between original drawings and final CAD designs.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, project managers and clients to ensure viability of drawings.
- Work on projects of limited complexity in a support role.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree or Technical Certification
- 1-2 years of drafting experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org