AutoCAD Drafter / AutoCad Designer
Vancouver, WA 98661
Selectek is currently seeking an AutoCAD Drafter – Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
- Drafting of field notes
- Creating splice schematics
- Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
- Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
- Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points.
- Create permit drawings based off of permit authority’ s guidelines
- 3+ years of drafting/design experience
- Experience designing Permits and/or Traffic Control Drawings
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics, and base maps
- Creating traffic control plans per MUTCD and/or DOT guidelines
- GIS experience within ESRI and/or 3GIS
- Client specific plant record software such as StellarAD, Spatial NET, GE Smallworld etc.
- Experience with joint use applications, make ready for aerial attachments
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately.
For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com