AutoCAD 3D Designer/Engineer
Holly Springs, GA 30115
I have a client located near Canton, GA that has an immediate need for an AutoCAD 3D Designer/Engineer.
- Responsible for 3D designs for OEM equipment including plate steel machinery, pressure vessels and other heavy industrial equipment.
- Prefer experience with parametric design, writing lisp routines for AutoCAD and product standardization. Experience working with plate steel and fabrication equipment.
- The primary job for this person would be to handle all 3D design work.
- Proficient using AutoCad 3D
- 3D design for heavy industrial equipment
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Open to a degreed mechanical engineer or non-degreed designer.
- Hours & Shift: M-F; 7-4; some flexibility, for example 9: 00-6: 00; or they can do 4 9' s and a 4.
- $35-$55/hr. depending on experience and whether they have a degree or not.
This is a temp to permanent position and possibly direct hire for the right candidate. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144