Architectural Project Manager
5200 Avalon Boulevard Alpharetta, GA 30009
Selectek is working with the a client to find a mid-level Architectural Project Manager that will be responsible for overseeing the studio’ s technical, administration and production aspects of projects. The Architectural Project Manager will work in the Hospitality focused studio and should be well-versed with Hospitality projects
Temp to Perm
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs studio staff in preparing designs and plans using computer assisted software and equipment.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources for various phases of project.
- Assists Studio Director in establishment of work plan and staffing for the studio and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with studio staff to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of studio personnel to ensure all projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with studio personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates projects with government regulatory agencies.
- Consults with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of projects in the studio.
- Prepares correspondence regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for contractors.
- Represents client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Client contact regarding project details and planning procedures.
- Responsible for meeting project budget and schedule.
- Filing of documentation and transmittal.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Architecture from an accredited University
- 7-12 years of related experience
- Strong Hospitality project Background
- Proficient with Revit
- Experience leading Project Teams & experience as primary contact with clients, sub consultants and contractors
- Code Review Experience