Architectural Job Captain/Project Coordinator
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
An Architectural Job Captain responsible for coordinating and leading the architectural drafting team on a project in developing documents. Assists the Project Manager with project administration from schematic design through construction documents.
- Associates degree in Drafting/Design.
- 4+ years’ experience in residential architectural design.
- Proficiency using Revit.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD.
- Uses AutoCAD and Revit to produce construction documents using designs of others.
- Proofreads own work and proofreads work of others.
- Generates architectural plans and artwork.
- Communicates with client regarding construction questions.
- Delegates work to others.
- Researches and evaluates data for products.
- Works from design of others and make adjustments necessary to complete work.
- Assists Project Manager in management of selected projects.
- Produces artwork.
- Coordinates with engineers, contractors and subcontractors.
6 month Temp to Hire
For immediate consideration, please send resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Wendy at 678-802-6616