atlanta, GA 30303
I have a client located in Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for an Architect. Our client is a commercial and hospitality architectural firm that is looking to add to their architectural production team.
- Our client is looking to bring on an intern architect or an architect to help with all aspects of project delivery from concept through construction (Schematic Design, Design Documents, Construction Documents, & Construction Administration).
- The position will work closely with project design director to develop design concept ideas by preparing plan layouts; 3D illustrations and other creative means to convey the intent of the design.
- The role will require CAD experience, modeling, rendering ability, & presentation skills.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Architecture
- 5 plus years of professional architectural experience in large scaled commercial, hospitality, mixed use, and office driven projects
- Proficient in Revit
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Registered Architect
- LEED Accredited
- 3 D modeling w/ Sketch Up, 3D Studio Max, Rhino
- Experience w/ InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop
Job Order Details:
- The role will work closely with senior architects to help move projects through all phases from concept through construction. They will be responsible for producing construction documents with REVIT & may be asked to help with rendering work as well.
- $25-31/hr.- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a contract to permanent opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144