7000 Portage Road Portage, MI 49002
Selectek is currently seeking an Architect to be responsible for designing facilities and structures for clients. This includes performing actual design tasks (conceptual, layout, and detail) and/or coordinating design and construction activities, studies, and various analyses.
This client is a global provider of technical, professional, and scientific services, including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance
6+ Month Contract
Job Order Details:
The candidate must have thorough knowledge of multiple subject areas or disciplines and understand how one area integrates with and impacts other areas. He/she decides the most effective method to deliver work/results.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Architecture or Master’ s degree from accredited Architectural program required.
- 4 to 7 yrs. exp. required.
- Licensed Architect preferred or on track for licensing.
- LEED Certification a plus.
- Revit and Sketchup exp. preferred.
- Microstation exp. a plus.
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org