Marietta, GA 30066
I have a client located in the Marietta, GA area that has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant.
Our client is seeking a highly qualified administrative assistant with prior experience as an executive admin.Experience working for an engineering firm would be highly preferred.
- This role will provide administrative and strategic support to the CEO as well as critical departments reporting to the CEO. The main department this role would partner with is the Sale/Business development team.
- Provide administrative & strategic support to the Sales (New Equipment & Aftermarket) & Marketing departments. This would include activities such as daily logging of inquiry activity in CRM, completing new and maintaining existing customer registrations, and analysis of sales data to create sales target lists.
- Management of specific marketing projects, and coordination/setup for industry trade shows.
- Assist in assessing and improving customer service and customer engagement.
- Provide administrative & strategic support directly to the CEO for implementation and maintenance of corporate initiatives such as employee training, philanthropy, and departmental/teambuilding outings.
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 plus years of relevant experience supporting Executives, Sales, or Marketing teams
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and prior exposure to ERP & CRM systems
- Previous experience with an Engineering Firm.
The position will support the CEO and to the Sales/Business Development department. They may be asked to help other departments and act as a catch all. They are looking for a well-qualified admin that can pivot and help different areas with varies admin support duties
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144