Lawrenceville, GA 30046
I have a client located near Lawrenceville, GA area that has an immediate need for an A/V Designer.
- A/V CAD Designer responsible for providing design documentation for commercial projects.
- Coordination with designers and engineers from other disciplines including architecture, MEP and interior design. Must have excellent AutoCAD skills, Revit is a plus. Interfacing with clients is required.
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge and experience in the audio-visual design field
- Experience working with clients
- Revit- a plus but not required as long as you are willing to learn Revit
As the designer you will be putting together a complete set of construction plans using both AutoCAD and Revit. 60% of the work right now is AutoCAD, however they are getting into more Revit projects. You need to be comfortable knowing a lot of their work will be with AutoCAD and willing to learn Revit.
- $22-30/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144