Registered Landscape Architect
Atlanta, GA 30354
Selectek is currently working with a is a full-service civil engineering, landscape architecture, surveying and planning firm to find a Registered Landscape Architect that will be responsible for performing residential and commercial site layout design, park planning, ordinance review, and landscape plans.
Stockbridge, GA area
6 Month Temp to Direct (Direct may be considered)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Must hold an active License in Landscape Architecture.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD.
- 3+ years’ experience performing landscape architecture with another firm.
- Georgia LA License (or ability to gain an active license in GA through reciprocity).
- Proficiency using Civil 3D.
- Project Management or Coordination experience is a plus.
Here is the posted list of responsibilities:
- Computer aided take offs from plans and bid documents.
- Design of commercial landscape, irrigation, grade, drainage, hardscape, etc.
- Prepare estimates/bid documents for landscape, irrigation, grade, drainage, hardscape, etc.
- Ability to accurately calculate quantities for area, volume, material import and export.
- Prepare submittals, as built plans, and details.
- Prepare workflow schedules and scopes of work.
- Conduct site analysis.
- Project budget preparation.
- Support Project Managers to ensure successful projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law