Norcross, GA 30093
Our client is looking to hire a Quality Control Technician, who is interested in growing with a company in the medical device field.
- Inspection of incoming and in-process materials, as well as final inspections.
- Nonconforming material reports, corrective and preventative action and non-conformance investigation
- May participate in internal and external audits
In this role it is essential someone can multi task and work multiple projects at once. Candidates will be asked to verify box and unit labels (lot numbering, expiration dating product coding etc). In addition to multi-tasking attention to detail is imperative. The role will be asked to pay close attention to device history record reviews and releases.
- 2 Plus years Quality Control experience in GMP or ISO environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6am-2: 30pm Monday-Friday
- Starting Pay-$14-15.50 depending on experience
- Benefits offered
Please send resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Additional Quality Inspector roles available, please apply today.
Wendy Colaiacovo, Selectek