Project Engineering Admin Assistant
3535 Colonnade Parkway Birmingham, AL 35243
Selectek is currently seeking a Project Engineering Admin Assistant to be responsible for supporting the project engineering group for one of our clients on a contract basis. The position is responsible for maintaining milestone schedules for multiple small to medium sized engineering projects.
Tasks will include: scheduling data, input/tracking and development of project schedule reports for management. Some coordination with engineering project team members to update status schedule activities will also be required.
- Basic understanding of engineering project schedules.
- Requires working knowledge and experience in Tableau, Access, Excel, Word SharePoint sites and Adobe at an intermediate skill level and the ability to create/modify forms to increase productivity.
- Ability to learn new software and tools used by the group.
- Ability to handle routine and non-routine assignments with instruction and guidance from Project Engineers or supervision.
- Requires initiative and able to effectively plan, organize, and execute their work.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Associates degree is required
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 is desired but not required.
Please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com