Project Coordinator (Construction 0-2 years)
Woodstock, GA 30188
I have a client located in Woodstock, GA that has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator (Construction 0-2 years).
- A Project Coordinator responsible for assisting the project management team for all phases of a construction project.
- Set Up Electronic Master Project Files / Folders, Develop and Maintain Submittal Log, Document Control (Stamp In / Out), Material Take Off, RFI’ s, Purchase Orders and more.
- Construction industry experience (School or on the job experience)
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- A plus if you have experience in exterior cladding, glass glazing and/or metal panels.
- We are looking for a person who is either a recent Construction Manager grad or soon to be or even with an associate in drafting and interested in the construction industry at the ground floor.
- Should know the basics of what plans and elevations are and be familiar with construction terms.
- This position will grow into a Project Manager role at some point.
25-28/hr. DOE (50-60k when going direct)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144