I have a client located near Tampa, FL (Lakeland area) that has an immediate need for a Piping Designer.
- This role calls for 3D Piping Design and creating P&ID' s and layouts of equipment and facilities.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with piping design
- Process Piping
- 3D CAD
- Experience designing in Industrial Plants
- P&ID Drawings
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Chemical / Petrochem experience
- AutoCAD 3D Plant
- Will have to go up and down stairs/ladder and do walk-downs on piping.
- Around 50/hr.- Depends on experience
- Candidate will perform field verification of piping systems and equipment and generate as-builts of existing facilities. This person will also work with engineers to create P&ID drawings and layouts of equipment. Candidate will also develop bill of materials and create isometric sketches and drawings for field repairs and pipeline routings. *Note that 80% of the work will be piping design. This person much have process or industrial piping experience and 3D design experience. Any experience in chemical or petrochemical plants is a plus. Experience with industry standards such as ANSI, ASME, ASTM, and API are expected.
This is an estimated 2-month long contract assignment (it could go longer if they get busier). For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144