Lead Instrumentation Engineer
Geenville, SC 29607
I have a client located in the Greenville, SC that has a need for a Lead Instrumentation Engineer.
- The Lead Instrumentation Engineer is responsible for developing and designing instrument specifications and wiring drawings for pulp and paper facilities.
- You will be managing the scope and schedule for projects. Supervising other designers and engineers, both local, remote and out of the country.
- Lead Instrumentation Engineering experience
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD
- Microsoft Access experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- Pulp and Paper/paper mill experience preferred. Will look at chemical or power facility experience.
- Smartplant Instrumentation (SPI) experience a plus
- The Lead Instrumentation Engineer will be coordinating with people in Greenville as well as India.
- They now work Mon-Thu 10-hour days, Friday' s off. Shifts range from 6: 30-5: 30, 7: 00-6: 00, 7: 30-6: 30
- 58-65/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
This is a 4-month long contract assignment (likely to go longer). For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144