Electrical Engineer - Automation
Tampa, FL 33601
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Primarily acting as a Project Engineer for multiples projects. This person will be responsible for maintaining schedules and keeping adherence to project plans. This will include installations, commissioning and de-bugging of machinery and automated lines. Some CAD design may be required when needed. This role will also require some equipment specifications, coordination with project teams, and directing construction crews and technicians.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited University
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Food and/or Beverage experience
- AutoCAD and/or other CAD software experience
- Ability to travel within approximately 120 miles
This is a Direct Hire position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com