Electrical Controls Engineer
Kennesaw, GA 30144
I have a client located near Kennesaw, GA that has an immediate need for an Electrical Controls Engineer.
- This position will function as a hands-on engineer providing functional electrical/ controls support for project design, construction, commissioning, and start-up as related to industrial controls for clients in the Industrial industry.
- You need experience designing the industrial control systems (VFD’ s, Motors etc) and programming the PLC/HMI’ s. Once completed they will also need to be comfortable going into the field and being hands on with the startup and commissioning of the equipment. They are working with voltage up to 480.
- Will support all aspects of electrical controls project execution including control system design, power distribution design, PLC and HMI programming, project documentation, and site start-up support of integrated systems.
- Electrical/Control panel design using AutoCAD
- Selection and specification of field devices and sensors
- Prepare project engineering documentation utilizing Microsoft Office
- PLC programming primarily utilizing Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix, and PointIO
- HMI programming typically utilizing Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View and Wonderware InTouch
- Site verification, startup, and commissioning of provided services
- Responsible for developing, re-writing, upgrading and standardizing client controls systems
- BS in Engineering
- 5 Plus years of Industrial Controls Design, Programming and hands on Installation experience.
Additional Information/Preferred experience:
- 60 % of the Job is Design of control Systems, 30% Programming, 10% the Installation/Commissioning work
35-50/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144