Civil Engineer- Industrial Experience
Birmingham, AL 35243
I have a client located in Birmingham, AL that has an immediate need for a Civil Engineer.
- A Civil Engineer responsible for grading plan design, storm water management and design, erosion control planning and design, and coal combustion by-product disposal facility layout and design (landfill design) associated with preparing construction drawings.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in site work drafting and design.
- Working knowledge of erosion control and storm water requirements for the Georgia Environmental Protection Division, Alabama Department of Environmental Management, and Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, as required for preparing erosion control plans.
- Highly proficient using Hydraflow Express, Hydraflow Hydrographs, Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis, as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Highly Proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D for site work and earthwork designs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop scope definitions, schedules, and material and work hour quantities for cost estimates.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Registered Professional Engineer (in Civil) a plus.
- HEC-RAS and HEC-HMS a plus.
- TerraModel experience a plus.
- Prefer Heavy Industrial background- Utility, Power, etc.
- $50-57/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6-month long contract assignment with the possibility of going longer. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144