Woodstock, GA 30188
I have a client located near Woodstock, GA that has an immediate need for a Buyer/Purchaser.
- A Buyer/Purchaser responsible for assisting procurement and purchasing department in the research of past and present projects in the development of pricing for spare parts, replacement of equipment and fabricated parts for submittal to clients
- Assisting the purchasing department with purchasing and expediting for current and future projects.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain purchase orders. Check progress and shipping status of materials. Issue status reports as required.
- Issue Invoices to customers, when payment milestones are reached.
- Identify vendors prepare and issue Request for Quote (RFQ).
- 2-5 years Buyer/Purchasing experience
- SAP experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- College degree in BA/BS in Business, Administration or equivalent combination of education and purchasing / expediting experience required.
- Hours & Shift: M-F; 7-4; some flexibility
- $22-25/hr depending on experience.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144