Scottsdale, AZ 85254
I have a client located near Scottsdale, AZ area that has an immediate need for an AutoCAD Drafter/Designer.
Our client has an opportunity for a cad operator interested in a career opportunity in the telecom drafting field. This role is to open to strong AutoCAD operators interested in the field as well as applicants that have previous fiber drafting/design experience.
- This position will utilize AutoCAD to create OSP fiber drawings that include point A to Point B drawings for telecom fiber line design. All drawings will be 2D based.
- Associates in Drafting or Workplace Experience
- AutoCAD Proficiency - 1+ year of experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- OSP Fiber Experience
- Willing to train someone on the OSP Fiber telecom side if you have AutoCAD experience.
- Hours & Shift: 8-5 M-F Flex Time is available 7-9am start time.
- If you want OT they can likely get up to 10 hours a week.
Job Order Details:
- Utilizing AutoCAD to create permit and construction drawings for fiber line design. Much of this work will be what they call Backhaul fiber work. These are the segments that link the core network to the edge networks. Lots of Point A to Point B work
- $16-23/hr. (DOE)
This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144